Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WBFF World Championships - 5 Weeks Out!!!

The WBFF World Championships are 5 weeks away and I am making my debut as a Pro Fitness Model. I have all my ducks in a row. I have finished costumes, booked hair and makeup, booked tanning, purchased jewelry, etc. and really feel like I am ready to take Toronto by storm.

In addition, as a part of my goal to chronicle my training for WBFF Worlds I have decided to do a video diary. I will be video every part of my preparation for this show and then at the end of every week I will be sharing a 4 minute video blog chronicling all of my weekly adventures.

Now for the important part...5 week preparation: This week is critical for me and I have to stay really focused on my goals. I have already competed twice this year and trained hard and dieted hard for both shows. Because I am coming off of these 2 shows my body is less responsive to diet in terms of cutting and I have to maintain what muscle I have left during the cutting process. I know that this is going to be really challenging. I have decided to present my body a little bit differently this show. I am going to work on an ultra lean, very tiny compact package, but still focusing on symmetry.

So now that I have figured out my game plan here are my WBFF World Championships steps for success...

Step 1 - Build my workouts with my goals in mind.
Step 2 - With the guidance of my dietician establish my macro's and develop a complete nutrition plan based on my new goal of "Tiny Compact Package" (I'm thinking cute and sexy!!!) 
Step 3 - Put on my new wristband, pink (check out my secret weapons for this)
Step 4 - Because my body is less responsive I get no more cheats until after Worlds.
Step 5 - Take checkin photos, caliper readings, weight; so I can set my start point.
Step 6 - Start food journaling, blogging and finding the focus it takes for the next one.
Step 7 - Book Travel - Now I can't back out. Room, Airfare and Transportation

WBFF World Championships, Here I Come!!!

* FOCUSED * FIERCE AND FEELING FANTASTIC *


No comments:

Post a Comment