Thursday, June 2, 2011

12 Weeks Until World Championships - WBFF

So, we are 12 weeks from the WBFF world championships in Toronto and boy is my plate full this week.

This week I step up my training. Glutes, Shoulders and Bi's I will conquer you one of these days. Get It Get It.
I have my game plan locked and loaded for body improvements.

Diet is always dialed in so not so worried about that. I like to eat clean.

This week is where the self promotion and marketing kicks in. Really? Anybody that knows me knows that I hate self promotion. It is one of the very few things that makes me uncomfortable but to be successful in this sport I am going to need to do it. So, sponsorship packets started...and tons of meetings including my PR guy, potential agents (reality TV and print), and a whole lot of fundraising.

I am so excited to join the WBFF Pro Family. Thank You!!!

Hugs,
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment