Friday, June 10, 2011

11 weeks - countdown to WBFF world championships

This last weekend I was sent an amazing photo of me winning my pro card and Lindsay Messina and Chaddy Dunmore giving it to me. I think that was the moment where all of this really sunk in. I am going to be standing on stage in August with my idols. Well anybody that knows me knows that I am not a participant in my life and that is why I am stepping up my game. I am going to bring it hard and bring loud with quiet confidence. I had a great meeting with my in season coaching staff and we have a great game plan to get me the exact look that I want to compete with the best of the best that the WBFF Pro's have to offer. So this is my mantra for the next 11 weeks BUTT, SHOULDERS, BICEPS, CARDIO....Say it loud and say it often. I am turning up the fire with tons of desire

No comments:

Post a Comment